|WHAT DOES MONEY STOCKER DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
|Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
|The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include: Social Security number and checking account information Transaction history and income Credit history and account balances
|All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Money Stocker chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information
|Does Money Stocker share?
|Can you limit this sharing?
|For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
|For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you
|For joint marketing with other financial companies
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
|For our affiliates to market to you
|For nonaffiliates to market to you
|To limit our sharing
|To limit sharing, please use this email us: [email protected]. Please note: If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing as noted above.
|Who are we
|Who is providing this notice?
|Money Stocker (dba Money Stocker)
|What do we do
|How does Money Stocker protect my personal information?
|To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Money Stocker collect my personal information?
|We collect your personal information, for example, when you Submit a loan request Provide your contact information Request help obtaining a loan We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
|Federal law gives you the right to limit only Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness Affiliates from using your information to market you Sharing for nonaffiliates to market you State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
|Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
|Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
|Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
|A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
|Other important information
Money Stocker (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, who for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR, are the data controller.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
This will include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To provide you with a call back and discuss our services with you;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about;
- to deal with any complaints;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way then you should advise us in writing to [email protected];
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Retention of personal data.
We shall retain the information that you provide to us as follows
- Enquiries that do not result in you becoming a client for a period of 1 year from receipt of your personal data
- In respect of clients: the period of 7 years from the date that you cease to be a client.
- Upon the expiry of the above timescales, where you have consented to receive a newsletter we shall retain your E-mail address only to enable us to send this to you, until such a time as you advise otherwise.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site details of which are contained in our Cookies policy.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or simply not confirming your email on any double opt-in email requests. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.